Whatever you want during your stay, nothing is too much trouble.
When you stay at Maison Blanche & Verte, the chalet becomes your home. There are no other guests and you make the rules. The chalet staff (Chef, Manager, Host and Driver) are on hand to ensure your absolute comfort and to service your every need.
All inclusive winter services
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast (continental or cooked)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily champagne and canapés
- Gourmet dinners (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar (spirits, wine, beer & soft drinks)
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- Chauffeured in-resort executive vehicle
Additional à la carte services
- Equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guides
- À la carte fine wines and champagnes
- Childcare (in house)
- Laundry or dry cleaning service
- Massage and beauty therapy (in house)
- In-resort activities
For more information about the excellent service at Masion Blanche & Verte please contact us at any time.
Food is an important aspect of any holiday, but never more so than when you are skiing. At Maison Blanche & Verte all menus are designed by our private chef to meet the clients’ individual requirements. They are by no means set in stone and can be adjusted to suit on the day. In addition there is an extensive wine cellar of house and a la carte wines to complement the excellent food.
For those travelling with children, we would be delighted to make any necessary childcare arrangements and have the chef prepare separate meals as required.
Click here for our latest availability
"Faultless service matched with genuine warmth" 2015 Guest